Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to Green Living!

Welcome to the Green Living blog! I hope to keep this stocked with information on going Green, staying Green, and being more Green. You would be amazed at how even the smallest changes can make a huge impact on our planet. Remember, we were loaned this planet and it's ours to take care of while we are here. We are borrowing it from our children, grandchildren, and (if you believe in this sort of thing) a higher power (God). We should all be doing our part to keep our space Earth-friendly.

I am, by no means, a professional at this. I just want a way to share my tips, tricks, and tools for living green with others. I would be happy to answer questions that you may have, but keep in mind I do not have all the answers.

1 comment:

Karen Coutu said...

Can't wait to read some tips. We only do a few eco-friendly things right now and we hope to do more.

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com